Thessaloniki-Sarti

Thessaloniki-Sarti

Posted by sandra karash 
Thessaloniki-Sarti
July 01, 2012 05:16PM
Hi guys,
this month im going in Arministis, near Sarti.
im comming in Thessaloniki by van, so i need help where can i find the bus station for the bus which can take me to Sarti, and whats the price of the ticket, and the timetable for the bus

Another thing, is it easily to find bus or something from sarti to arministis?
Eugenie
Re: Thessaloniki-Sarti
July 03, 2012 08:00AM
In order to get to Sarti from Thessaloniki you should go to KTEL-Chalkidikis bus terminal. One of the easiest ways is to cathch bus 45B which goes through the centre of Thessaloniki and stops near Aristotle Square. Just mind that you go in the direction of KTEL-Chalkidikis, not KTEL-Makedonia, or you will end up at a totally different terminal.
For relevant bus timetables and cost from/to Thessaloniki to/from Sarti you can refer to the site:
[www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr]
or you can immediately catch the bus to Armenisti from the same KTEL-Chalkidikis terminal. Check this link for timetables and prices:
[www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr]
And have a nice holiday!
July 03, 2012 02:40PM
THANK U SO MUCH! smiling smiley smiling smiley
Doris
May 29, 2014 04:42PM
Hi there,

as I join the swing&swim camp nearby Sartis, I have to catch the fastest bus from the Airport to the KTEL Terminal.
The last bus is at 17:45 to Sartis; my flight arrives at 15:20.
So, is there a shortcut to catch the KTEL bus nearby the Airport or do I have to go back to the city centre?
Bus nr 78 seems to be the right one, isn't it?

Best, Doris
Ajil D'almeida
Re: Thessaloniki-Sarti cheapest mode of transport ?spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
July 18, 2018 09:54PM
Hi Everyone,

I would be travelling from Thessaloniki to Armenistis Camping in Sarti area on August 20th. Would be travelling alone so would like to know how much do the local buses cost for the same ? grinning smiley

I don't want to get in to private transfer and all and waste money as i like to travel gypsy stylesmiling smiley

I researched a bit and found this link [www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr] in the info provided correct also i would get the tickets on the spot itself right ?

Thanks for the info in advance guys, have a blessed one.

Regards,
Ajil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login