Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Posted by Emilia 
Emilia
Wedding Photographer
January 08, 2016 10:20AM
Wedding Photographer

Hi Everyone!
My name is Emilia and I'm a photographer, specialized in weddings since 2008.I have my studio & photogallery at Thessaloniki (1 hour from Halkidiki). You can have a look at my website for wedding photography: [www.oktophotography.gr]

I'll be happy to answer you any question about weddings at Halkidiki.

Best Regards

Emilia
OKTO studio+photogallery
Re: Wedding Photographer
January 08, 2016 11:33AM
Simona
July 05, 2016 06:35AM
Hello! My name is Simona, and i will come with my husband from Romania in Nikiti ,Halkidiki, from 5 to 13 august. One of the days (not earllier than 8 august)), we would like to make a photo session \"trash the dress\"that will last about 1 hour, with my wedding dress. I want a few photos takken on the sunrise, on the beach and in the water. We had in mind as a location Agio Ioannis Beach, but maybe you have a better idea of another place. Can you, please, make me the best price you can for this? my e-mail is simonanedelcu6@gmail.com .Thank You!
October 10, 2016 09:23AM
Thank you Simona for the excellent collaboration!It was nice meeting you both!
I uploaded some of the pictures here:
[www.oktophotography.gr]
belkıs
July 21, 2017 08:40PM
Hi,i' m Belkıs i wanna to ask a question.I will go to greece for a vocataion'chalkidiki and thasos'
from to turkey.Where are yours? I and my husbant want to take some fotos with
wedding consept on the sea side and another regional places.Could you help us please?Can you give us an acceptable price?Thaks see u soon.
ELLA ROBERTSON
February 26, 2019 09:27AM
Hi Emelia, We are getting married on thursday 6th June 2019 at 5:30pm, and would like a photographer to be there while we are getting ready and for the civil ceremony and then for the dinner and some of the evening party. it is all being held at Sani Diamonds, Kassandra. Please could you let me knowif you could do this and a price please? we have around 26 people, so only a small wedding. many thanks, Ella
March 02, 2019 09:50PM
Hi Ella
I have a friend who has a photography shop in Hanioti and does private functions. No guarantee that he can do it obviously as I only see him when I’m there I fly out on 9th June) but I’m sure I can get his number if you’re interested and get no reply from Emilia.

Regards

Shirley
Emilia
May 13, 2019 10:50AM
Hi Ella,
I just saw your email, unfortunately these answers doesn’t respond to my email account so if you want to contact me email me at emilia.panagiotou@gmail.com.
If you are still looking for a wedding photographer at Halkidiki contact me.

Thank you
Emilia
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login